Filamer Christian University Incorporated, a non – stock, and non – profit institution was founded, organized and registered under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines for the purpose of carrying on the program of spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical training and allied studies for the youth, men and women under the influence of the Christian Faith, in order to build up character and promote scholarship, research and community concern.
Filamer Christian University is committed to the education of the whole person; the development of God – given talents; enrichment of the intellect; the refinement of character; reverence to God and the appreciation of God’s creation.
FCU was founded for the purpose of giving high quality education in a Christian atmosphere. This means that it must instill values other than just the academic and social ones. These values are important in the development of the individual as a person and as a contributing member of his / her society. This will also equip him / her to contribute to the building of the nation which he / she lives.
A globally-linked Christian university nurturing people and communities for transformative leadership and nation building.
FCU commits to
- Instill Christian values among people and communities through holistic education;
- Innovate models of development through research, knowledge management and community building;
- Inspire transformative leadership and exemplary lives;
- Initiate collaborative linkages and partnership with national and international organizations.
- Perpetuates the Christian heritage of the school as a Church-related institution maintaining an ecumenical stance;
- Demonstrates Christian love by reaching out and participating in the society building through community service;
- Designs research-based development models on knowledge management and community building;
- Establishes institutional self-sufficiency and sustainability;
- Strengthens collaborative regional and international partnerships and linkages.