Vision, Mission, and Goals
VISION: A globally-linked Christian university nurturing people and communities for transformative leadership and nation building.
FCU commits to
1. Instill Christian values among people and communities through holistic education;
2. Innovate models of development through research, knowledge management and community building;
3. Inspire transformative leadership and exemplary lives;
4. Initiate collaborative linkages and partnership with national and international organizations.
1. Perpetuates the Christian heritage of the school as a Church-related institution maintaining an ecumenical stance;
2. Demonstrates Christian love by reaching out and participating in the society building through community service;
3. Designs research-based development models on knowledge management and community building;
4. Establishes institutional self-sufficiency and sustainability;
5. Strengthens collaborative regional and international partnerships and linkages.