University Elementary School
Filamer Christian University was founded sometime in 1904 as an orphanage by American Foreign Mission Society and was called Baptist Home School. It was first established as a Primary School. With the increase of pupils, the intermediate was added. Soon after the war, the Secondary School was opened. Both the Elementary and Secondary Schools received government recognition in 1950.
A relevant quality education
Render quality Christian instructional services
The FCU Elementary School aims for the total development of the child and for the attainment of the highest quality of life.