University High School
ACSCU-AAI Accredited Level III
- To provide students with relevant secondary education curriculum by developing intellectual, spiritual and physical potentialities in a Christian atmosphere.
- To broaden knowledge and enhance aptitude and interest to prepare the students for college.
- To provide students with entrepreneurial skills and experiences that maximizes chances for meaningful, honest and gainful work.
- To maintain high quality education in all programs for the advancement of scientific and technological knowledge and culture.
- To inculcate in the students love for the nation that is geared towards national unity and social progress.
- To provide experience in the exercise of Christian love and concern through community exposure and service.
- To develop self-confidence through active participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Admission Policies and Requirements
A. For Freshmen/1st year
- Report Card (Form 138 – A)
- FCU -HS Entrance Test Results
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the school last attended
- Certified true copy of NSO – generated Certificate of Live Birth
- 1 pc 2 x 2 picture
b. For transfer Students
- All the Requirements listed for freshmen/new students
- accomplished forms provided by the Guidance office
- Recommendation from any FCU personnel
- Satisfactory result of the interview by the Admission Committee