College of Criminal Justice
A channel in the training of individuals of vigilant and efficient police enforcement.
To produce responsible, competent, qualified and peace-abiding graduates equipped with police skills to ensure the enforcement of the standards of conduct which are deemed necessary to protect individuals and to maintain general community well-being.
Objectives (As adapted from CHED)
- To provide opportunity, instruction and guided experience by which the students learn the basic knowledge and acquire the skills essential to the practice of criminology and criminal justice.
- To provide the students with broad cultural background and an understanding of constitutional guarantees and due process requirements of law, in so far as they affect the total administration of justice.
- Foster higher concepts of citizenry, accountability and leadership, and an understanding of one’s moral and legal responsibility to his fellowmen, his community and his country.
- Inspire and instill in the students the value of service to humanity.
- Encourage research and inquiry along the field of criminology and criminal justice.
In support to the national objectives of the program, Filamer Christian University would like to produce graduates in criminal justice who are:
- A sufficiently nurtured in a Christian atmosphere
- Trained physically, mentally and spiritually in the administration of justice, conscious of the system espoused by the Lord Jesus Christ
- Nurtured in a way that justice, fairness and solidarity will prevail
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology