FCU RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Vision for Research
A highly visible research tradition.
To produce a culture of research among the faculty, staff, and students of Filamer Christian University (FCU) and to contribute to the betterment of society in which effective responses could be generated through research.
- Improve faculty members' research skills, consciousness, and of faculty research activities to develop a credible reserve of faculty researchers in the college and at the same time improve teaching efficiency in research studies.
- Improve and produce a regular report on basic FCU data on student and faculty profile, forecasts, or what the Administrative or Academic Council may request.
- Improve linkages and networking with other agencies to facilitate outside funded researches.
- Spearhead and conduct research projects that are excellent, scholarly, and relevant to the community.
- Facilitate the dissemination and publication of research studies.
- Develop research as one of the source of revenues for the school
- Assist the faculty members to qualify for research grants and fellowships.